Free legal information online

My question is about...

Community legal centres - how they can help you

Ombudsmen and complaint services

young man on a mobile phone

Have a dispute about a product or service? Find out about the organisations in Victoria that can help resolve it.

Can't agree on children, money or property?

If you're divorcing or separating, family mediation can help you reach an agreement without the cost and time of going to court. Check out the free or affordable mediation services available.

boy smiling

Making or challenging a will?

Find about how to make a valid will and how to challenge a will.

Get help with a legal problem

Older couple getting legal help in Victoria

Find out who you can talk to.

Need help with a fine?

Don't let a fine get on top of you. Find information about your options and going to court for a fine.

Advance care planning - medical consent and your rights

Senior couple getting legal help with advance care planning

We have resources explaining how to make sure your choices around medical treatment are respected in the future.