Keeping the right staff: how to employ good people
In this practical workshop discover how to find people, contract them, induct them and manage them in line with good management practice and legal requirements.
Learn how to:
- identify staffing needs
- attract the right people
- conduct interviews and assess candidates
- choose between contract and salary
- understand legal compliance
- build a great culture around your staff
- negotiate and resolve disputes
- access tools, templates, support and resources in future
A discounted rate is available as part of Yarra Valley Council’s Comprehensive Small Business Course, Promotional Package or Revitalisation Package. Find out more at https://www.yarracity.vic.gov.au/bcourse
The ticket price includes a light dinner, tea and coffee.