Father and daughter standing on beach
Father and daughter standing on beach

Recommended resources for:

  • family benefits
  • job seeker payments
  • illness, injury or disability payments and supports
  • carer payments
  • payments for older people
  • getting help with Centrelink problems and complaints
  • challenging a Centrelink decision.

Recommended resources

Want to speak with someone about government benefits?
Department of Human Services (Commonwealth): 132 468
Social Security Rights Victoria: 1800 094 164 (free call)

This information relates to laws in Victoria
This page was last updated on January 18, 2017