Older couple smiling in Victoria
Older couple smiling in Victoria

Recommended resources for:

  • consent to medical treatment
  • refusal of medical treatment
  • advance care planning
  • powers of attorney and guardianship
  • access to medical records.

Want to speak with someone about medical treatment?
Office of the Public Advocate: 1300 309 337; 1300 305 612 (TTY)
Health Services Commissioner: 1300 582 113

This information relates to laws in Victoria
This page was last updated on November 16, 2016