Parenting arrangements and child support

Child support help in Victoria
Child support help in Victoria

Recommended resources for:

  • how to make a parenting plan if you are separating or divorcing
  • going to court over parenting arrangements
  • applying for parenting orders
  • child support laws.
Recommended resources

Want to speak with someone about parenting arrangements? Victoria Legal Aid: 1300 792 387.

This information relates to laws in Victoria
This page was last updated on June 15, 2016